Company Secretary/Legal Advisor Task Grade 15+
Purpose of the role:
- Maintain compliance with JSE Listings requirements
- Prepare, file and register various Forms and Returns to ensure Statutory Compliance
- Convene Board, Committee and Shareholder Meetings and prepare agendas and minutes
- Assist in ensuring legal compliance (e.g. Competition Law, POPI Act, NCA, etc)
- Provide legal advice on commercial issues
- Manage and report on compliance to King IV
- Manage all Legal Admin, Documentation and correspondence
- Implement and maintain communication system regarding legal matters to all relevant parties
- Assist with research and training on all relevant changes to legislation and related matters
Requirements for the role:
- LLB qualification
- Three years’ post articles experience
- Proven legal track record
We offer a competitive total cost to company salary package and benefits.
19 March 2018
Please note that candidates who do not receive any response from us within 14 consecutive days after the closing date should accept that they were not successful.
Interested candidates should forward concise curriculum vitas to Recruitment@quantumfoods.co.za for Attention: Heather Pether.
At Quantum Foods we are committed to Employment Equity.