MANAGER PRODUCTION I TASK Grade 12 Stutterheim, E/Cape
Purpose of the role:
- Manage and control product quality assurance
- Manage and control production processes and optimize raw material stock levels
- Optimise people, plant, machinery and equipment
- Manage unit budget
- Manage healthy and effective teams
- Ensure safety, health and hygiene
Requirements for the role:
- Relevant Diploma/Degree
- 4-5 years’ experience
- Computer proficiency in Microsoft Office
- SAP experience (advantageous)
- Must have own reliable transport
- Must be willing to work additional hours if operationally required
We offer a competitive total cost to company salary package and benefits.
23 February 2018
Please note that candidates who do not receive any response from us within 14 consecutive days after the closing date should accept that they were not successful.
Interested candidates should forward concise curriculum vitae to Recruitment@quantumfoods.co.za for Attention: Stacey Smith.
At Quantum Foods we are committed to Employment Equity.