MANAGER PURCHASING I TASK Grade 12 (Head Office, Wellington)
Purpose of the role:
- Plan & Procure goods and services in accordance to the Strategic Mandate
- Source goods and services centrally against an approved specification including key packaging materials
- Co-ordinate RFP processes for selected central categories
- Enforce procurement policy adherance
- Manage overall supplier performance of centralised categories
- Manage Code 500 (Preferential Procurement) BBBEE for entire group
- Ensure Compliance to company policy and Risk Management in terms of Credit and Contract agreement
- Negotiate quality of purchased goods/ services
- Design Category procurement strategy and programmes
- Use leading practise procurement tools to drive strategy
- Develop processes, procedures and solutions for category
Requirements for the role:
- Relevant degree/qualification
- SAP experience will be advantageous
- Minimum four (4) to five (5) years’ experience
We offer a competitive total cost to company salary package and benefits.
15 December 2017
Please note that candidates who do not receive any response from us within 14 consecutive days after the closing date should accept that they were not successful.
Interested candidates should forward concise curriculum vitae to Recruitment@quantumfoods.co.za for Attention: Wendy Oostendorp.
At Quantum Foods we are committed to Employment Equity.