Regional Sales Manager I TASK Grade 13 Thornhill, Port Elizabeth, E/Cape
Purpose of the role:
- Sales and marketing of eggs to the market in the Eastern Cape Region
- Dynamic and energetic with a passion for sales
- Canvass and cold call on potential customers
- Manage a team of Sales Supervisor’s & Representatives
- Ensure profitable return on the sale of eggs
- Give strategic direction to the team
Requirements for the role:
- Three to four years’ experience in a similar sales FMCG environment
- Relevant Diploma/Degree
- Successful track record in cold calling on customers and sales in a similar environment
- Experience in dealing with claims
- Must enjoy working in a dynamic and fast 24/7 environment
- Experience in a retail sales environment will be advantageous
- Own reliable transport and valid driver’s licence essential
- SAP experience will be advantageous
We offer a competitive total cost to company salary package and benefits.
22 June 2018
Please note that candidates who do not receive any response from us within 14 consecutive days after the closing date should accept that they were not successful.
Interested candidates should forward concise curriculum vitas to Recruitment@quantumfoods.co.za for Attention: Stacey Smith.
At Quantum Foods we are committed to Employment Equity.