SUPERVISOR FARMING OPERATIONS I (MORESTER BROILER BREEDER FARM) GOUDA, WESTERN CAPE TASK GRADE 09
Purpose of the role:
- Responsible for supervising the Breeder- Rearing & Laying Farm
- Supervise breeder production and quality parameters
- Supervise machinery and equipment
- Optimize raw material stock
- Supervise farming operations for cost efficiency
- Supervise personnel
Requirements for the role:
- Must have National Senior Certificate (Matric)/Certificate equivalent to Matric
- National Diploma/Degree (Agricultural) would be advantageous
- Minimum of 2 -4 years relevant farming operations experience
- Poultry Broiler Breeder Experience will be advantageous
- Computer Literate
- Valid driver’s license
- Needs to be comfortable staying on the Farm (Housing provided)
- Needs to be comfortable to do Night Patrol on farm premises on a frequent base
- Needs to have a Clear Criminal Record
We offer a competitive total cost to company salary package and benefits.
14 June 2018
Please note that candidates who do not receive any response from us within 14 consecutive days after the closing date should accept that they were not successful.
Interested candidates should forward concise curriculum vitas to Recruitment@quantumfoods.co.za for Attention: Safiya Samaai.
At Quantum Foods we are committed to Employment Equity.